Bathroom cleaning is perhaps one of the most demanded and required cleaning aspects of house maintenance. It is extremely important to sanitize and keep everything in check in what usually is such a germ filled place. To help you maintain a spotless and healthy bathroom ambience, here are a couple bathroom cleaning tips.
- 1. After every shower, take a moment to wipe down all the faucets with a clean cloth to thoroughly remove soap scum or shampoo residue.
- 2. To prevent mold from growing anywhere in your bathroom, let air circulate. Don’t be afraid to open up your bathroom windows for atleast 20 minutes after you showered.
- 3. If you like to pamper yourself and you use expensive body washes or oils, make sure to clean the tub or shower afterwards with warm water and a cleaner so that the residue can be completely eliminated from the premise.
- 4. White Vinegar and baking soda are known for being good bacteria killers and delivering a spotless tub or shower. They thoroughly remove dirt.
- 5. Clean the pipes every month to avoid any clogs. You can use white vinegar and baking soda, pour down the drain and this will dissolve fatty acids that have formed due to shampoo, fallen hair, or other grease. Follow the white vinegar and baking soda with warm water for better results.
- 6. Wash your shower curtains; they can be washed in your washing machine, it all depends what material they are.
- 7. If your shower curtains are plastic, or vinyl, feel free to just wash them with a little soap and water.
- 8. Use anti-bacterial cleaning products whenever wiping down the sink, toilet, and so forth. Don’t forget to use different cloths for each.
If this seems like too much work for you to do, remember there are cleaning specialists at Olga’s Cleaning that will be more than glad to help you maintain your bathroom sparkling.
Call Now and Get a